The art and musings of Illinois artist C.C. Godar. Paintings, photos & ponderings...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CC's Gallery of Amazing Artist Friends

NEW FEATURE:  My Private Gallery of artwork by friends and other artists.

A group of us from the Eclectic Gallery and Art Co-op used to meet for Artist's Way twice a month. At one point we decided to each make a piece of work for everybody else in the group. I've kept my wonderful memories of these friends and the good times we had together in this binder with the cover designed by yours truly.

[Artist Friends: I'm only identifying you by your first names, unless you let me know you'd like your full name featured.]

2 comments:

  1. What fun! You may use my last name if you want. It will be great to see these things again. I don't remember what I did in yours!! That was such a special time for all of us and I give you all large credit for helping me steer my path back into passionate ArT :~D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great, self-discovery time for me too, Kathy! I found this folder with our artwork in it, and it gave me a great idea to share it with others. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete